FSP 157-C Encourages Young Leaders in Our Community
with Our Annual Scholarships
FSP 157C encourages education and youth leadership within our community, and will award two unrestricted $1,000 college scholarships to one young man and one young woman graduating from Lincoln Way East High School each school year. The Scholarships are intended to offset college costs, and will be awarded as a check to the recipients.
Criteria for the FSP 157 C Scholarship:
1. Student must have attended Frankfort 157-C schools for 3rd - 8th grade
2. Demonstration of community service and leadership within the schools and community
3. A written recommendation from a teacher of community leader.
4. Completion of the Scholarship Application form (download below)
5. Scholarships are not based on grades, please do not include GPA or transcripts
The deadline for the application is March 21, 2024.
Email or Mail Your Completed Application Form:
Completed applications should be emailed to the Family School Partnership at FSP157c@gmail.com
Or drop off/mail a hard copy to:
Family School Partnership (FSP) 157C
Frankfort, IL 60423
Applications must be received by March 21, 2024 to be considered.
The winners will be announced by Lincoln Way East High School in April.